Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Welcome Students and Parents!




Dear Students and Parents:

I'm pleased to announce an exciting trip coming up during next year's spring vacation for any interested students. In April 2009, we will explore Paris, Barcelona and Madrid on an EF Educational Tour in Europe. During our tour, we will visit many of Europe's famous landmarks, including the Eiffel Tower, while local guides will give us behind-the scenes looks at our destinations in France and Spain. To learn more, please join us at our very important meeting on Thursday evening at 5:30pm in Room 118. A representative from the company will be there to answer any questions you may have.

I have chosen to travel with EF because they have been in business for more than 40 years and have offices around the world, which makes me feel secure. I myself traveled to Paris with EF as a junior in high school in 1997. It was an extremely fun, exciting, educational, and memorable trip. My friends and I still talk about our experiences! EF is also accredited, which means that students can earn high school credit by going on tour and completing associated coursework. Another factor in my choice is that EF guarantees the lowest prices for the highest quality. The cost of our 10-day trip will be $2,200 and includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, a full time EF Tour Director, transportation, museum admissions, daily breakfast and dinner, entrance fees to select attractions and guided sightseeing tours.

I understand that paying for a trip like this may be overwhelming, so I am excited to announce the new Auto Pay option which will deduct an affordable payment every month. If you enroll immediately, this payment will be about $170/month until next January. There are also other payment options, where larger amounts of money are due at various deadlines, instead of monthly. I have discussed employment opportunities and fundraising with students. I am more than happy to discuss these options with you at your convenience.

Please consider this exciting opportunity. The trip will not only be fun and memorable, but it is also a great addition to any resume and college application as both employers and colleges seek global awareness in their candidates. I urge you to please consider enrolling your child so he or she does not miss out on this amazing once-in-a-lifetime experience. The enrollment deadline is February 29th, so act now!

If you are interested, see Ms. Nazario for an application or visit eftours.com/student and type our tour number: 488534 in the "check out teacher's tour" section to find out more about the trip. [Bottom right of the screen]. You may contact me with any questions at knazario@bronxacademy.org. You can also call our tour company at 1-800-637-8222.

Thank you very much for considering this amazing opportunity, and I look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,


Kristin M. Nazario
English Teacher
West Bronx Academy for the Future (718) 563-7139

No comments: