Hello everyone,
I have been looking over everyone's payments, and some of you have only made your initial deposit. Please let me know if you are still planning on going to Europe with us in April. If so, we need to figure out a plan for paying the reminder of the fees before our departure. I am in room 109 if you have any questions, or you can email me.
We need to plan our next fundraising events. Please email me any ideas. And then I will schedule a meeting for this Wednesay September 17th in Room 109 to plan. I'd like to do another fundraising walk, hold some more bake sales, and we will be setting up a table at the Senior Dance where we will provide the only refreshments. This will give us a chance to earn lots of money! Almost everyone will buy something. :) Please come Wednesday if you wish to earn money from these events. Remember, you need to raise money for tips and the optional excursions cost extra (Versailles, Flamenco evening, etc).
At this point, you should be logging into the site regularly to download your free podcasts and music for your ipod, learn more information about your itinerary and optional excursions, reading packing lists and other helpful advice. We will discuss these details in our final pre-departure meetings. However, it would be helpful to begin this process now. For logging into the site, you will need to know your ID number. And your password is your birthday (unless you changed it). To facilitate this process, I have emailed everyone's ID number in because I know a lot of you were unsure how to regularly log onto the site. Just tell your computer to remember the login and password, so you don't have to keep entering it every time.
www.eftours.com/students
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment