Hello group,
I'd like to do a quick 15 minute meeting Friday March 26 at 3pm in 118. If this date is not good for you, please let me know. I just wanted to touch base in person with everyone at once. (Ms. Santiago, it's ok if you just pass on the information to your husband).
Our flight leaves Newark at 3:25. Please be at the airport no later than 1:20. I will arrive approximately at 1-1:10pm and will be at the US Airways check in for our flight (first to Charleston then we fly to London -- I know, annoying but it's ok). Since we have e-tickets, all that is required is your passport and you can do the self-check in and bag drop. I will be there to assist. Don't forget to put your green tags on the luggage.
Rick Steves has very helpful information about luggage, packing, electronics, etc. Read it here: Check out his entire site, it's awesome!
*Important reminders: You will need to carry your own bag and sometimes hotels don't have elevators. The best size for a suitcase is the next size up from the roll-aboard size. Please make sure you can lift it easily, and I recommend wheels.
Here are some other things I thought about:
*May also want to get an inflatable travel pillow to help you sleep on the plane and ear plugs (in drugstores)
*consider bringing a tide-to-go stick or shout wipes, which can help with stains
*Hand-sanitizer - helpful to keep hands clean, esp. before meals. Also useful for cleaning toilet seats in public restrooms
*If you have a special meal preference, food allergy, etc -- please let me know. This includes vegetarian meals and peanut allergies. We cannot arrange special meals for you if you don't like pork or beef or something -- unless it's for religious reasons.
Thanks!
-Ms. Nazario
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment