Monday, March 17, 2008

Bake Sale!

Hello everyone,

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :)

I'm so excited that you have all enrolled in our tour, and I look forward to working with you throughout the year. This week, we begin our fundraising!!! We have a bake sale on Thursday March 20th. Please bake something to contribute. And if you haven't already, please sign up to work a shift during lunch. The more you help out, the more money we can give you from the bake sale. [This money is sent straight to EF and credited to your account. We will never give you the actual cash].

We have a meeting tomorrow, TUESDAY, during lunch in room 109. I have ordered sandwiches. If you do not want a sandwich, please get something quickly from upstairs. It is important to have everyone at the meeting as quickly as possible.

*Ms. Buffen will explain more details
*We'll make more posters
*I'll show more Europe DVD clips

I also want to remind everyone that your next payment will be due at the beginning of April. $150 goes directly to EF tours. Some of you prefer to pay with Money Orders, which is totally fine. Just make sure you make them out to EF Tours, that way nobody else can spend it; this makes it safe to send through the mail. I strongly recommend getting an Debit card from your bank (for example, Commerce has a Visa Check card) which allows you to pay online. You'll never have to send anything through the mail.

If you did not receive a letter from EF, please let me know. There may be a problem with your address. Please call EF with any questions, and ask for Customer Service, not our tour advisor. Customer Service can answer all your questions about paying. :) 1-800-637-8222

Finally, don't forget to log onto EFTOURS.com (put in your information to see your payment information and status). On that page, you will be able to download free songs and tourcasts straight from itunes.com! :) We will have some laptops out at lunch to help you with that.

See you tomorrow!

Thanks,

Ms. Nazario

No comments: