Hello group!
There was some confusion and discussion about our trip dates. We will be leaving on Wednesday March 31st and Returning on Friday April 9th. Our spring break dates are March 29-April 6, returning to school on Wednesday April 7. As a result, we will need to miss three days of school. While I know this can be an inconvenience, it is the only way to keep our first choice tour, which seemed to be a big priority for most of you. I have to say, I think this is the best tour the company offers because you see the heart of Europe. It will be a whirlwind, as we land in London, take the tunnel to Paris, drive across the countryside for lunch in Lichtenstein and head to Luzerne, followed by a night in Luzerne - Switzerland, a night in Innsbruck-Austrial, and finally to Munich for our last day. Whew! I'm getting tired just writing about it.
So, there are several very cool things about these trip dates. First of all, the weather in Europe -- particularly these countries--should be be better in April than in March. Also, we have 4 days to prepare for our trip and rest before we leave the country and two days afterwards. If you are a student, please be sure to inform your teachers now and then remind them before you leave for the trip so they know and you can make up the work. Teachers will need to remember to request a sub for the three days. I will make sure our principal remembers that this is Professional Development.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment