Thursday, January 19, 2012

We have our flights!

Hello Everyone,
 
I spoke with our tour company, and here are our flights.  We have a direct flight to Rome, which is fantastic!  Coming home, we transfer in Munich, a great airport (and yeah, I guess you can say you visited Germany too!  :)  )  We will be flying Continental, which is good quality.  There is also a slight itinerary change as the company running our ferry to Greece has suspended their spring schedule. As a result, we have to depart from another (better) ferry company further north in Italy and we can't go to Pompeii on the departure day.  But don't worry -- we aren't missing Pompeii.  We'll just have a really busy day on Day 5 as we visit both Capri and Pompeii.  I also double-checked with EF, and there will be time to swim in Capri (and possibly Greece), so bring your swim suits.  The change in intinerary also puts us on a better class of overnight ferry with more amenities/things to do for everyone.  I will have more details after tomorrow's phone call.  Lastly, I will send packing information updated for our trip soon as well as details to help you prepare.  A lot of these things have already been posted on our blog in the archives, so please visit:  www.eurowbaff.blogspot.com.  And here is a packing list I sent in 2010:  I will update for you by the end of the week, tailored for our trip.  Rick Steves website has excellent packing and travel information, so definitely visit www.ricksteves.com.  And he has specific, helpful advice on packing light and right.  More details soon.
 
Get excited!!!
 
Ms. Nazario

Itinerary A (12Travelers)

Date
Time
City(Airport)
Flight / Transportation
Additional Flight Info
Flight has stopover(s)
Primary Confirmation Number
Paper/E-Ticket




Depart









4/5/2012
4/6/2012
5:25 PM
7:45 AM
Newark (EWR)
Rome
Continental Airlines
Flight # 40
23UOAU
E



Return









4/14/2012
4/14/2012
6:45 AM
8:15 AM
Athens, Greece
Munich
Lufthansa
Flight # 1755
23UOAU
E

4/14/2012
4/14/2012
9:20 AM
12:35 PM
Munich
Newark (EWR)
Continental Airlines
Flight # 107
23UOAU
E

No comments: